3/13/12

CIRCLE - Chapter 9



 CIRCLE




Chapter 9

We returned to the hotel at 5.p.m. Because of the cameras again, I couldn’t ask Eri anything else. She looked as if there was nothing happened, but I’m sure she was crying that moment. I can’t understand the reason why. There must be something or someone hurting her.
After taking a bath, I lock my room and go to Eri and Reina’s room.
“Eri?” I knock on the door.
The door is opened and I see her face. She tries to smile at me.
“Come in, Sayu.”
I come in and she closes the door behind me. I sit down on the sofa and look at her.
“Now you can tell me the reason.”
“For what?”
I glare at her.
“We’re best friends, Eri. Tell me everything bothering you.”
She bows her head in silence. She slowly comes to sit next to me.
“Ano…”
“Wait, where’s Reina? Why she’s not here?”
She keeps quiet.
“So she’s the reason, right? Tell me what she did?”
“Maybe… she’s staying with Jun now…”
“What?”


“Today, behind the cameras, she avoided talking to me. She only talked to Jun. They even hold hands all the time…”
“Wait, what the hell? You said you two were in love, right? Why Reina is with Jun now?”
“I…don’t know…”
I let out a sigh.
“Eri you have to talk to her. Don’t let her cheat you like that.”
I take her hand and pull her away.
“Go with me!”
“Where… where are you going?”
“Jun’s room, of course.”
I’m really angry now. Why can Reina betray Eri like that? Eri loves her very much. She must be hurt a lot.
Suddenly, I see Koharu in front. Seeing us, she comes near.
“Koharu-chan? Where are you going?”
“LinLin suddenly came to my room and said that she wanted to stay there tonight. So I’m going to your room… Can I stay with you…?” She blushes.
“Did she tell you the reason?”
“…No.”
I look at Eri.
“So because Reina is staying at Jun& Lin’s room tonight, so LinLin comes to Koha’s room. Or maybe those two told her to leave and give them their space? Damn it. What the hell is Reina doing?”
“What happened, Sayu-chan?” Koharu looks at me with concerned eyes.
“Let’s go to Jun’s room. We must make it clear.”


“Mishishige-san? Kamei-san? Koharu? Why do you do three come here?”
“Where’s Reina?”
“Ano… she’s here…”
Jun lets us come in. I see Reina sitting at the bed. When seeing us, she lets out a sigh.
“Reina why are you here?” I ask her, trying to stay calm.
“Why I can’t be here?”
“You can’t be here, Reina! You must be in your room, with Eri! What the hell are you doing? You’re cheating her, you know? You want to betray her??”
“I betray her?”
She stands up and comes near to me.
“Who is the betrayer?” She glances at Eri.
“Eri, you must talk to her! You have to make it clear!” I yell to Eri.
However, Eri isn’t angry at Reina at all. She seems to be about to cry now.
“Sayu… let’s get out…let’s comeback to my room…”
“What? Everything hasn’t been clear yet. Eri it’s your problem! She’s your girlfriend, not mine! Talk to her!!!”
“Oh, you didn’t know anything, Sayu?” Reina looks at me.
“What?”
“Hey Eri, why didn’t you tell her about that?
Eri begins to cry.
“Why you didn’t tell her the reason?”
“Reina it’s not like what you think…”
“Why don’t you tell her that you cried and called her name while having sex with me???”

No comments:

Post a Comment