3/10/12

CIRCLE - Chapter 6


 CIRCLE




Chapter 6

“Koharu-chan?... What are you doing here?”
My heart seems to drop on the floor when I see her face.
She just stares at me without saying a word. Then she suddenly comes near to embrace me.
“Koharu-chan?”
“… I miss you.”

I’m too stunned to say anything. I keep quiet.
“You can consider me a person to replace Kamei-san, you can also consider me a kid. I’ll never complain about that anymore. But please don’t avoid me like that. I can’t stand it anymore…”
She holds me more tightly. I feel her tears dropping on my shoulder.
“No, Koharu-chan… Mittsi will hurt…”
“Mittsi, Mittsi, why do you worry about her but not worry about me at all?”
“She’s a kind girl while I’m just a selfish one… you two will be happy together.”
“Of course she will be happy…”
She stops embracing me and turns to face me.
“…But not with me!” she cries out. “I can’t make everyone happy! I just choose the person I love! Why don’t you understand me??”



I say nothing at all. Actually, I have never seen this Koharu. She used to smile and laugh; I haven’t seen her crying so much like that. I never think she loves me so much like that. She still doesn’t abandon me while I avoid her.
“You also don’t want me to love Mittsi, do you? You also want me to be yours, right? Please tell me your real feeling!!” She yells at me. She pushes me on the bed without waiting my answer. She lies down on top of me and holds my hand tightly so that I can’t push her away.
“Why do you treat me like that?” her tears drop on to my face. “You always kiss other members in the concerts, but you have never kissed me once! You were my mentor, but you quit it. We were Shige-pink, Koha-pink, but you quit it, too. You even didn’t tell me the reason why. Do you know how many times you have hurt me during 4 years? Why do you treat me like that? You don’t have any feeling for me, do you???”
“No… I really have feeling for you…”

I realize that I have said something I shouldn’t have said. She looks at me with surprise.
“What have you said?”
“…Nothing.”
“Too late, I hear it.” She laughs. Then she smiles at me happily.
“You want me, right?”
“No, I just…”
She leans to silence me with a soft kiss. Her hands stop holding mine but stroke my hair. “I love you, Sayu-chan.” She whispers to my ear. I blush. My heart beats faster and faster. Damn it, I can’t control myself anymore. I just let my emotion and my feeling take over. I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her back passionately. I know I really love her now. I can’t run away anymore. I have hurt her a lot with my cowardice.
She breaks the kiss for a few seconds to catch her breath. She gazes at my eyes, and then she kisses me again roughly. I put my hands on her back and start stroking it. But she suddenly stops kissing me and look at me deeply. I can see how heavily she breathes.

“Koharu-chan?”
“I really want more than this…”
My face turns red. She blushes, too. I nod slowly; she smiles and leans to kiss me gently on my neck. Her hand slowly unbuttons my shirt. My skin becomes hotter and hotter when I feel her touches.

“Sayumi?”
I immediately push Koharu away when I realize Eri’s voice. Eri has already stood in my room. I’m too embarrassed to say anything. Koharu even doesn’t have enough courage to look back at Eri.
“Making out when the door is open? You two are so funny.” She giggles. “Your shirt, Sayu-chan.”
“Shut up, Eri” I blush and button my shirt quickly.
“I think we needn’t talk anymore. You two have solved the problem, right? I’ll lay this knife here. Hope that you two will have a happy night.”
She comes near to me and suddenly kisses on my lips. Then she turns to look at Koharu.
“Are you jealous, Koharu-chan?”
“Ah~~~ You tease me!!!” Koharu screams out when Eri bursts out laughing.
“I think I should kill you now Eri.” I glare at her.
“Wait, wait, I’ll leave now. I’ll give you two your space now. But, Koharu-chan, what a pity, you’re not the first person to make out with her. She has already been mine before…” She giggles and leaves the room.

What the hell did she said?
“Koharu-chan, she just teased you. We haven’t done anything yet!!” I say to Koharu in a hurry.
“Even if you did, who cares?” She smiles at me. “Do you want to eat anything? Apples or oranges? I’ll pare now.” She stands up and heads toward the table, but I catch her hand and pull her back.
“Sayu-chan?”
“I don’t want apples or oranges… I just want you.”
She looks at me dazedly. I pull her close to me and hold her.
“Ano… I should have told you earlier… but I think it isn’t too late now…”
I hesitate for a second.
“I love you, Koharu-chan.”

No comments:

Post a Comment