3/13/12

CIRCLE - chapter 8


 CIRCLE



 Chapter 8:


“Nee, Koharu-chan.”
“What?”
“You should come back to your room now.”
“Why?” She raises her eyebrows.
“You must talk to Mittsi. You have to solve this problem without hurting her, ok?”
“But I don’t want to leave now…” She sighs.
“You must do this now. Tomorrow we will start making DVD magazine. How can we start with her sad face?”
“Nee, you tell me to comeback to Mittsi? You don’t worry that I’ll do something with her?”
“No, I trust you, Koharu-chan.”
She bows her head disappointedly.
“What’s wrong?”
“Of course… I’m glad that you trust me… But I still want to see a jealous Sayu…”
“Baka” I touch her forehead with mine. Then I kiss on her lips.
“Oyasumi nasai.”
“Oyasumi.”



“Morning Musume DVD magazine starts!!!”
“Yay yay!!!”
“Don’t yell to my ears like that Koharu-chan!” Mittsi stares at Koharu.
“Sorry I won’t!!”
“Hey your voice is still very high!”
Everyone laughs at them. I look at Mittsi. She looks cheerful now. I wonder what Koharu talked to her last night. It’ll be a big lie if I tell that I don’t worry anything at all. I come near and whisper to Koharu.
“Hey what the hell did you do yesterday to make her so cheerful like that? Making out?”
“Ah~~ I didn’t do anything!! When I returned, she had already been on this mood.”
I cover her mouth with my hand.
“I’m just joking. Why do you talk loudly like that? What if it’s recorded? There’re a lot of cameras here. Remember that our career will end up if Tsunku-san finds out that we’re in love.”
“I’m sorry…”

“We’ll divide into 3 groups, each group has 3 members. 3 groups will go to 3 different places. Now come here and draw lots, please!!” Ai-chan shouts loudly to everyone.
I’m in group A with Mittsi and Ai-chan. Reina, Eri, JunJun are in group B and the others are in group C. bout Ai-chan again, before drawing lots, she’s the most eager person, but after that she becomes a disappointed one.
“Dame dame!! I can’t accept this result! Why I’m not in the same group with my Risa???”
OMG what the hell is she saying? She doesn’t notice the camera at all.
“So you want to draw lots again and again until you two are in a group?” Koharu teases. Ai-chan stares at her, but she suddenly comes to whisper at Koharu.
“Koharu-chan, let’s exchange?”
“What?”
“You join group A, and I’ll join group C, ok?”
“Ano… I …”
Koharu looks at me. Funny, she’s blushing.
“You three have a lot of problems that need to be sorted out, right?”
“Yes…”
“So it’s decided!” Ai-chan shouts cheerfully to everyone.

We go to a small village to see how people here make Sukiyaki. During the morning, we stay there and learn how to cook it. Mittsi looks cheerful, but sometimes I feel that she keeps apart from me and Koharu. I try to come near to her, but of course I can’t talk to her about her feeling because of the cameras. However, at the lunchtime, we go to a small restaurant to have lunch. Everyone goes for lunch, too, and all cameras are turned off. I sit next to Mittsi at a table near the window while Koharu is talking cheerfully to a cameraman.

“Mittsi… I’m sorry.”
She laughs at me.
“What do you apologize for?”
“I…”
“Don’t worry about me, Michishige-san. I’m ok now.”
“You’re… such a kind kid, Mittsi.”
“No, I’m not kind. She doesn’t love me. I can’t force her to do that…”
She bows her head and says nothing. I know she’s not OK at all. She’s just hiding her feeling. She must be hurt very much.
“Michishige-san… You must make her happy…”
I hold her hand and smile with her.
“I promise.”
She smiles back.
“So… forget that kid, ok? She’s terrible, you know? She always makes a lot of damages on our ears with her high voice!”
Mittsi bursts out laughing. Koharu comes near to us.
“Hey, what the hell you two are talking about me?”
“Koharu-chan, I have found that Mittsi is very cute. I think I should abandon you and date with her.” I tease Koharu. She gives me a black look.
“It’s up to you.” She pouts.
“Haha~~~ you two are really cute.” Mittsi laughs again. “But, Michishige-san…” She suddenly stops laughing and looks at me.
“If you don’t make her happy, I’ll steal her from you.”
I’m a little surprised, but I smile back and nod. I realize that Koharu is looking at me happily. I look away to hide my blushed face.
“Ah~, I want to know what the other groups are doing…” Koharu screams out.
“I’ll call Eri.”
I take my cell phone from the bag and call Eri.
“Moshi moshi?”
“Sayu…?”
I realize her crying voice.
“What happened, Eri?”
“Nothing.”
“Tell me, what happened? Why do you cry?”
“I’m… not crying…”
“Eri, I hear it! Don’t tell a lie!”
She hangs up.
“What’s wrong with Kamei-san?” Koharu looks at me.
“I don’t know. She wa crying. She didn’t tell me the reason.”

No comments:

Post a Comment