3/10/12

CIRCLE - Chapter 3



 CIRCLE




Chapter 3

When I open my eyes, Koharu had already got up. I realize that she's looking at my face, that's so blushing!
"Koharu-chan... Why don't you wake me up?"
She smiles at me and touches my blushed cheek with her hand.
"A sleeping Sayu was so cute that I didn't want to wake you up."
"You mean I'm not cute when I'm awake?" I glare at her "I'm always the world's cutest girl!!"
She bursts out laughing.
We look into the eyes of each other for a while. Her face is so close to mine that I can feel her breath. I want to kiss on her eyes, her pink cheek and her soft lips. I want to hold her tightly with my arms. I wonder what this feeling is. It's so different from what I feel when I'm with Eri. When being with Eri, I only want to be loved and cared for all the time. But when I'm with Koharu, I don't have any thought about it. Although she doesn't look after me as much as Eri, it's OK. Although she's only a naughty kid. it;s OK. At this time, all things I want to do is  just calling her name, again and again.
"Sayu-chan..."
"Huh?"
"I'm very happy now..."
I feel my heart beating more and more quickly. My face seems to turn red. Happy? It's also my feeling now. I don't know what to say. I want to talk a lot to her, but I finally say nothing. I don't know the reason why. Maybe there's something still wrong in my heart.



"Ah~~~ the lesson..." Koharu suddenly screams out. I look at the clock. It's 1:30 p.m. The lesson starts at 1.p.m.
We get up immediately.
"It's so late, you should go back to your room and change your clothes right now!" I say to Koharu.
"OK, I'll go now."
She leans to kiss on my cheek, but I hold her hands and pull her back to kiss on her lips. We kiss hungrily for a while.
"Oh crap~~ I don't want to leave at all!" She cries out with such a high voice.
"No... It's so late. We must be hurry. Ai-chan is very scary when she's angry, you know?"
"That's right! Her angry face looks like a vampire a lot!!"
I laugh. Koharu's still my naughty kid, my cute younger sister. If there's anything changes, it's only my feeling for her. We say goodbye to each other. I quickly make up, change clothes. It's 1:45. I lock my room and run toward the dancing room. I see Koharu waiting me in front. "Why haven't you gone yet?"
"I want to go there with you"

I smile happily. We hold hands and run in a hurry to the room. When we get there, I hesitatingly open the door.
The first person to greet us is the aforementioned vampire.
"50 minutes? Congratulation! You two have broken JunJun's yesterday record!"
JunJun, LinLin and Gaki-san burst out laughing. I see Eri sitting next to Reina. She smiles at me. I give her a fake smile. I still cannot feel at ease when seeing them together. It just happened a day ago. However, thanks to Koha-chan, at the present I'm much more comfortable than yesterday. I look at Koharu and realize that she's looking at me, too. Perhaps she worries that I'll be sad when seeing Eri and Reina. I smile with her and shake my head to let she know that I'm OK now.
Suddenly, I notice Mittsi's sad face. I remember she has loved Koharu, for a long time. Maybe she has realized something when seeing us coming here together.

"There's a good news!!" Gaki-san shouts. "Next week we will go to Hokkaido to make DVD magazine!!"
"Yeah" Everyone shouts for joy at the good news - except Mittsi.
"Mittsi?" Koharu comes near to her and concerns.
"I'm OK... It's just a headache, I'll be OK soon."
"Really?"
"Of course"
Perhaps only Koharu doesn't know Mittsi's feeling for her. I wonder what will happen if she knows that. Will she love Mittsi and abandon me, too? I feel deeply worried when thinking about this.

About 3 hours later, the dancing lesson finishes. I say goodbye to everyone. I also don't forget to say goodbye to Koharu with my Usa-chan peace! Koharu does it, too.
When I come back to my room, I sit on my bed and look around. It's only 2 days, but there's a lot of things happened. My feeling has changed so quickly. Yesterday, I was still crying on this bed. But today I was so happy, on this bed, too. Everything is like a dream.

I miss Koharu.
Although I have seen her face just a few minutes ago, I still miss her. I want to meet her. I want to see her smile. I want to hold her with my arms.
There's still more than 30' before the dinner. I decided to go to Koharu's room, then we'll have the meal together. I lock my room and go to her one. I remember that she has a bad habit: She always forgets to lock the door. I'll come in without knocking it to make her surprised. I try opening the door. It's really unlocked!
I smile and come in slowly.

In front of me, I see Koharu and Mittsi.
And they're kissing.


Nee, Koharu-chan,
At that time, I still hadn't known anything about you yet.
Your love, your feeling, your hopes...
So, when I saw you kissing Mittsi,
I felt as if time had stopped passing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment